How to get here…
Landvetter Airport is located 25 kilometers from Gothenburg
Easy and convenient ride to and from Gothenburg
Flygbussarna Airport Coaches offers transfer between Landvetter Airport and Gothenburg City Center with departures up to every 12 minutes.
- Please ask for the prize before starting your travel
- A trip from the airport to the city center should cost approx. SEK500-600 (EUR50-60)
- The most common way is card payment
Phone: +46 3165000
Phone: +46 31272727
Phone: +46 31140140
Gothenburg Central Station
Gothenburg Central Station is the hub for the city’s train and bus traffic.
Train tickets SJ (Swedish rail)
Lindholmen Conference Centre
(located at Lindholmen Science Park)
- Line 16 departs every three minutes during high traffic in the morning and in the evening
- During the day, it departs every ten minutes
- It takes 6-8 minutes from the Central Station (bus stop Nordstan) to Lindholmen
- To get to Lindholmen Science Park you can also take one of the following buses: 23, 30, 31, 55, 99, 126, 165, 199, 402 and 510. There are three stops close to Lindholmen Science Park: Pumpgatan, Regnbågsgatan and Lindholmen. The closest stop is “Lindholmen”
- The ferry “Älvsnabbare” offers free rides and departs every ten minutes from Stenpiren and Lindholmspiren
- The trip takes a couple of minutes and is available between 07:00 and 18:00
- The stop “Lindholmspiren” is situated right in front of the Lindholmen Science Park area
- There is also a pay ferry called “Älvsnabben” that runs between Stenpiren – Lundby Strand – Lindholmspiren – Slottsberget – Eriksberg – Klippan and back. The “Älvsnabben” ferry runs from 06:30 to 23:30
Here is what you need to plan your trip within Gothenburg. Find the best route for busses and trams with the travel planner and get an overview of the lines with timetables and maps.