Submit your ONE PAGE ABSTRACT and DETAILED PDW OVERVIEW here. If you do not see your submission, you can access it with the passcode you received in your acceptance notification.
The deadline for submitting 1) one page abstract and full 2) Detailed PDW Overview is on March 24, 2019.
Please follow these guidelines and instructions:
1) One page abstract of the PDW:
- Paper Title: No more than 10 words – centred, 12pt Times New Roman, bold and in title case i.e. capitals for first letter of main words
- Lead Author: Name, position, organisation – centred 12pt Times New Roman
- Contact Details: Full address, phone number, email & website – centred 12pt Times New Roman
- Co-Authors: Name, position and organisation only – centred 12pt Times New Roman
- Format: maximum 500 words (to fit on single page), justified 12pt Times New Roman.
PDW Abstracts should include the following information:
- importance of the topic for entrepreneurship education research and/or practice
- questions, challenges and problems to be asked and addressed
- originality and newness of the approach
Format the PDW Abstract by using the following headings:
- Workshop Title
- Workshop Summary (200 words)
- Workshop Style (50 words words)
- Expected Outcomes (50 words)
- Details of any related research (200 words)
Please submit your one page abstract to be used for the book of abstracts – deadline on March 24, 2019.
2) Full Detailed PDW (Practitioner Development Workshop) Overview
- Main Text: Maximum 1,200 words, excluding tables, figures and references – single spaced, fully justified, 12pt Time New Roman. All to fit on 3 pages maximum.
- Pages: Title, author information and abstract page, full text in the following structure along with tables, figures, references etc.
- Subtitle: Left aligned in Times New Roman bold
- Page Numbering: Right aligned in footer, in 12pt Times New Roman font
- Citation and Referencing: Harvard Styled (Jones, 2003), in 12pt Times New Roman font, References should be listed in full at the end of the paper in alphabetical order.
Overview and Key Questions:
- Workshop Summary and key questions to be investigated highlighting existing innovative practice (400 words maximum)
- Details of any underpinning theories, models or pedagogies informing the approach (200 words maximum)
- Details of existing evidence, e.g. feedback/evaluation received so far (200 words maximum)
Activities and Outcomes:
- Session breakdown – timings and activities (100 words maximum)
- Ways in which your session will be interactive – how will you involve delegates who sign up for your session? (100 words maximum)
- What should participants do in advance (write a structured example of their own practice to discuss in groups, bring their own course outline, complete a survey, download an app or piece of software)? (100 words maximum)
- Expected participant outcomes and takeaways, e.g. ways in which content could be applied to their context, new resources to use, new approaches, new ways to evaluate practice, new questions to explore (100 words maximum)
Please submit your Detailed PDW Overview – deadline on March 24, 2019.
Best Professional Development Workshop (PDW) Award
Full papers submitted by the deadline (24 March 2019) will be considered for the best PDW Award. For more information, please contact email@example.com