Through an innovative and non-traditional format, the 3E Conference establishes a new paradigm for entrepreneurship conferences. It offers an exclusive and engaging opportunity for researchers, educators and politicians to debate and exchange their experiences of the major challenges and advances in enterprise education with a special and unique focus on Europe. Unlike more traditional academic events, the conference will focus on problems and questions rather than on ready-made solutions and presentations of research findings. There are no keynote speakers to tell us the way but we will pave it ourselves in a joint effort!
Conference theme: Entrepreneurial Bridging – between learning, value-creation, and…
Entrepreneurship education started out by being very close to traditional entrepreneurship focusing on building skills for, or understanding different aspects of venture creation. Today, both “entrepreneurship” and “education” in “entrepreneurship education” have been broadened. Entrepreneurship now comprise value-creation far beyond only the business domain and education through entrepreneurship can be a didactical/pedagogical tool in any subject, adding new dimensions to more problem- and project-based types of learning. Therefore, entrepreneurship education is truly multi-disciplinary where scholars rooted in entrepreneurship and scholars rooted in education/learning need to collaborate to push the boundaries further. Based on this, we especially welcome contributions that aims to bridge the two fields, and we especially welcome scholars rooted in education/learning. We also welcome other forms of entrepreneurial bridging, where two or more sub-fields are bridged to create new value for entrepreneurship education.
- Entrepreneurship education for non-business students
- Social and civic entrepreneurship education
- Pedagogical theories in entrepreneurship education
- Online and blended-learning approaches
- Engagement, impact and evaluationInnovations in assessment
- Values, ethics and critiques of entrepreneurship education
- Learning philosophies in entrepreneurship education
- Gender perspectives in entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurial universities
- Student incubator initiatives
- Entrepreneurship education policy